January 4, 2019 – New Jersey – CE Team Inc. www.ceteamsolar.com, a solar project management, sales, consulting, installation and implementation company, officially announced today that they have been awarded the job of installing a 33.3kw solar system with a Battery Back Up system at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia 1st Quarter of 2019.
CE team was awarded the job as a sub-contractor on this very high-profile installation. “A contract like this is hard to win. We are proud of our team and colleagues for working hard to win the job.
We hope this will lead to other jobs with the Government and businesses throughout the United States.” says Lisa Cardillo CEO of CE Team.
Facts about the Government Job we are installing:
- Using American Steel to build the solar ground array
- Installing 94 USA Made ITEK 360-Watt Panels
- Installing SONNEN Battery Back Up to keep the lights on
- Installing 5 of the SMA Sunny Boy USA Made smart inverters
- Paying prevailing wages to all our employees at the site
- The system will offset 100% of the recycle centers usage
- Project co-managed by Joe and his team at All Solar of Absecon NJ
“Completing this job shows other potential clients your dealing with an A1 top tier 4-year-old solar installation company with a perfect review score on Google and Homeadvisor. CE Team is a company you can trust to build and install your solar.” states Dan Cardillo President of CE Team Inc.
To learn more about www.ceteamsolar.com contact Daniel Cardillo at 732-558-3368 and learn more about how we can help you get solar for your home or business.
About CE Team Inc. – A woman owned energy consulting company that seeks out opportunities to help people and to create jobs. CE Team is a solar consulting and installation company for commercial, residential and now government or PPA and non-profits. CE Team is also an LED lighting upgrade specialist and has also delivered and installed over 20,000 LED lights.